Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Cook Moment: An Apple a day DOES NOT keep the doctor away!


It has been an interesting week, work has kept me on my toes as always. Ralphy ate something bad on Monday, apples of all things, and they made him very sick. So sick in fact I had to take a trip to the Vet ER around midnight on Tuesday. He is ok, granted they gave him fluids because he was SO dehydrated and they gave it to him under his skin so it appeared as if he had a giant tumor on his side. If only I had a camera that worked I would have taken a picture of the unusual sight.

I am in the process of getting a new camera, if I can find a store that will actually sell one to me! (in reference to my failed attempt at purchasing a camera from Target!) So, hopefully soon I will be able to share these interesting moments in pictures! For now, I will simply post a cute picture of Ralphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment