Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the hits keep on coming!


So it turns out that Ralphy is not necessarily allergic to apples. The vet came back with the test results and it appears that the apples were simply a coincidence and that the little man has Giardia. So, here it is on a Saturday night and I had to make yet another late night trip to the Vet ER to pick up his medicine since I am headed out of town late Sunday or early Monday. His regular vet doesn't open until Monday morning and I will be out of town by then. Considering this is a highly contagious thing that Ralphy has and that he has been exposed to other dogs is worrisome. I have a pretty good idea where he received this little unwelcome gift. Regardless, I will be around small children and other animals very soon and I just couldn't wait until Monday to have him put on medicine. Aw, the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment